While I loved this past giveaway series I did neglect my usual blogging responsibilities and it was awful. While I was “away”, here’s what we missed.
- I spent 85% of my time in Norts and an oversized _______ but honestly who’s even surprised?
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show happened and as predicted I broke up with carbs. Now taking bets on how long that will last.
- I fell in love with Hozier.
- It got cold in SoFla. No like mid 50s, make me wonder why I even live here if I get cold with no snow, kind of temps.
- I reconciled with pasta…angel hair pasta leads to angel wing bodies amiright?
- Oh and I wore real clothes…occasionally.
Yes, despite running around town like a complete psycho shopping for last minute Christmas gifts, I did manage to dress like a human being a few times and naturally each time I did it was so flawless Beyonce herself would’ve sang to me.
Shop each look below.
White top–Rich Girl Rags *Use SOFLAGRL at checkout for a discount*
Sequin Leggings–The Flaunt Shop *Use SOFLAGRL under “view cart” for a discount*
Monogrammed Key Necklace–Best Name Necklace
Pearl Bracelet–Waccamaw Pearls
Garnet Scalloped Dress–Rich Girl Rags *Use SOFLAGRL at checkout for a discount*
Blanket Scarf–Sassy and Vixen **Use SOFLAGRL for a discount**
Mint Long Sleeve–Southern Shirt Co. *Use Jacquie10 at checkout for a discount*
Watch–Derng *Use SOFLAGRL at checkout for a discount*
Monogram Ring–Best Name Necklace
Block Monogram Necklace–Best Name Necklace
Pearl Earrings–Waccamaw Pearls
Bow Headband–Devon Alana
Boots–Hope’s (Last Season)
Now back to your regularly scheduled posts this coming week while I plan a few New Years shenanigans…